Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A message of great importance.


A letter I just wrote to Jamba Juice via their website:

www.jambajuice.com

(For those of you who may not be familiar, Jamba Juice is becoming for smoothies what Starbucks is for coffee...get ready world! Get ready Steven Spielberg!)

also, if you share my feelings below, please be sure to write to the lovely people at www.jambajuice.com

also, this letter appears exactly as i sent it. i am not dramatizing it for the blog readers of this world...i say it like it is...and here it is:

Hi. I am just writing with an inquiry I've been meaning to make for a long time.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GRIN N' CARROT!?!!??!

That was undeniably the best product you offered in your "baked goods" section...and one day it just suddenly disappeared. "Poof!" Like that. Gone.

I know many other people (including a number of co-workers) were also big fans of this magical carrot concoction. Whether off the shelf or toasted ever so slightly, it certainly brought a grin to my little face on a busy work day.

In the store they told us "it wasn't selling well." So I guess that is what happens...something doesn't bring in the bucks, you get rid of it. Send it off to carrot heaven. But I never buy any of those pizza-stick-thing-a-ma-bobbers. And when I go to Jamba with my co-worker, John, we often take a moment of silence to mourn the great loss of the Grin N' Carrot.

I mean, really! I think it's time to bring it back. They were just so damn good! And anyone who prefers a pizza-parmesan-pretzal-who-ha-mabugger needs to know what they are missing!
Bring back the Grin N' Carrot. Or please send me a year-long supply and I will kindly share and distribute them to all of us who are mourning this great jamba loss.

This message is written with humor, but a profound seriousness prevails.

People want the carrot!

Thank You...

David Solomon